Friday, May 4, 2012

Heebee Post #760 - Joey Patrickt - Oakland, California - USA

 Joey Patrickt sends in this "Unusual fishy wallpaper, with skyline mayhem" postcard.  I am not surprised that  "Occupy Oakland" was a particularly ugly protest compared to the other "Occupy" cities. There is something inherent about Oakland and even the entire county, that makes people go kooky extreme in various social matters. I can say that because I was born in Oakland - I know.  Here, Joey shows the chaotic effect of life in the East Bay Area of No.California. And that Raiders sticker is, of course, a very shiny silver and black! 'Nuff said!
Nice to have Joey reporting in from dear old Oakland. I think we both agree that Oakland is a beautiful place, but can be fraught with problems and a challenge to live in.  One thing about Oakland is - Never a dull moment! Thank you very much Joey. See ya in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment