Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Heebee Post #402 - Eduardo ZenDada Cardoso - Sines - Portugal

Eddie is back in 4D-ville with this cryptic statement about the life and antics of extra-dimensional affairs and adventures in his trademark 'Paranormal Mail Art'. It is a beautiful message that I just could not help myself from enhancing just a bit. ZenDada is a good sport about my meddling and collaboration and I thank him very much for that. I love this thing Eduardo!
Almost all of the time, our observations regarding life have no beginning and no end. In our day to day world, we usually see only glimpses of ongoing affairs - knowing not how they started and not how they finish. Such is this 'Paranormal Episode' of Eddie's bizarre truncated tale seen above. "Imagine this as..........". ZenDada strikes again!
Nice to find another of your 'anomalies' on the Island my dear friend. The local Island folk are always in a festive mood when this Artist shows up here. Thank you very much Eddie for your thought provoking submission - Great stuff! You can find Mr. Cardoso toiling in the 'Outer Limits' here: Paranormal Mail Art. Soon, we shall have to call him Dr. ZenDada!

No comments:

Post a Comment