Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Heebee Post #625 - Irene Ronchetti - Buenos Airies - Argentina

Irene sends in documentation for her interesting "El Circulo" project in her clean, crisp and immaculate style. This is edition #20 of a running A4 sized documentation and it is a nice way to accomplish a more personal display. Each one of the 'circles', sent in by every artist, are about 8" in diameter. I am quite happy to have been part of it. Thanks Irene.
These three panels were as it looked folded up. I like the way she has done this, simple and handsome. Great job!
Nice to see Irene's efforts for her project after quite a while. It has a nice countenance to it - I always like that. Well done Irene and thank you very much! Zona Postal - Mail Art and El Circulo Project.

1 comment:

  1. T T, I must thank you and all who participated ... and, about the documentation, I can say it's a great pleasure to make and send.
    cheers
    irene

    ReplyDelete