Sunday, July 24, 2011

Heebee Post # 628 - Herman Kamphuis - Amsterdam - The Netherlands

This stunning beauty arrived yesterday morning and took my breath away. Herman Kamphuis is a champion of Mail Art and continues to prove it with his incredible imagery, juxtapositioning and the unusual media material he fastens together for his magical and unique brand of art. His work doesn't look or feel like anybody else's. Bravo, dear Herman, bravo! I can't take my eyes off this fine composition. Beautiful, ethereal and strange - a winning combo with me!
The reverse side of the large postcard (6" x 10") is a definite Fluxus Affair treat. Herman really got it right - it is just oozing with the Affair vibe. Positively fantastic work my friend. Something is on the way to your post box - see you in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment