Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Heebee Post #113 - Wilma Duguay - Bonaventure, Quebec - Canada

"There are places I'll remember....". Remember the song "In my life" by the Beatles? Well, step into the Truth Chamber, a recent attraction that blends the metaphysical and science together in a tasty, yet potent drink that, when swallowed, allows each person's "truths" to be revealed. Relax in the comfortable surroundings as your mind takes you back through your life like a film that tells everything that was good about you through your years.
Hi Wilma, glad to have your spirited and fun personality back on Heebee sand. The Island has missed you! Thank you so much for this very interesting notion you have sent. I think I need another sip of your intriguing sauce. Surely there must be something good about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment