Saturday, August 1, 2009

Heebee Post #129 - Wilma Duguay - Bonaventure, Quebec - Canada

"I said, Hey! You! Get off of my cloud. Don't hang around cause two's a crowd. On my cloud Babe"!
Remember that little ditty? Seemed appropriate for this beautiful cloud dream postcard. A lot of the visitors here in the 4th Dimension seem to be floating far above the Island's surface - particularly after an afternoon or evening in the Confuse-a-Tron Lounge.
An adventurous Wilma admits she has over-indulged and can only be described as being happily "in orbit". Remember, heads in the clouds are okay as long as your feet are on the ground my dear. Thank you for this lovely card my friend. Wilma has a new project "The Sea Exhibition" and she would like you to participate: Find it here: wilmaduguay.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment