Saturday, August 1, 2009

Heebee Post #130 - Henning Mittendorf - Frankfurt - Germany

An amazing and glorious illustration of Heebee Island shown with it's outlying provinces, including the Trans-4D Frontier Territories, in all it's splendor! Note the power plant (the local inhabitants had demanded clean nuclear power if the Heebee Jeebeeland Resort was to come to fruition there).
Thank you so much Henning for this absolutely splendid vision of the 4th Dimension. Some cryptic philosophy adorns the reverse side of the card. I think I know what it means, but it is over 100 degrees here today and my brain has turned to boiling mush, so no interpretation from me just now. Looks good though and I shall just have to take Henning's word for it. He is exercising his "Freedom of Love" anthemic thoughts through mail art. Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment