Friday, October 26, 2012

Heebee Post #871 - Arac - Huntsville, Alabama - USA

From the desk of Agent Cara - Huntsville, AL branch: Nothing short of a Military Tribunal for these two peanutty looking rascals.  Wow, do I love the fiercely scowling Tribunal of Three!?!  Can you imagine being interrogated in a small back room, a glaring spotlight in your eyes, somewhere in the 4th Dimension - you don't even know where, by these three champions of the strange?
Heh-heh, isn't this fellow charming close up? I'm not really sure why I like stuff like this so much - but, I do. Great intensity of character agent Arac! A certain prominent military 'grandeur of fear'  is captured, in all three of these distinctive 'staff' memebers. Super job!
Plenty of unanswered questions in Heebee Jeebeeland alright. This really is a fabulous espionage postcard and Arac, I mean Agent Arac,  is becoming one of my favorite mail artists - she is always focused on fun. I like that, very much.  Thank you Arac, your brand of entertainment is remarkable - See ya in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment