Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Heebee Post #1060 - Servane Morel - Brussels - Belgium

 Oh, my lucky stars!  It has been a long while since Servane has graced the annals of Heebee Jeebeeland and here she is again folks, in full mail art majesty!  I have missed the vibrant and spellbinding universes she invariably composes with a mystically joyous nature.   These colorful characters are like giant paramecium swimming about in a swirling psychedlic Petri Dish. Each creature distinctly unique with expressions of resolve for their individual fates.



I have always marveled over the peculiar detail in which Servane installs little magnificent souls and spirits  into her 'Gardens of Delight' populous.

Servane has been on a mail art hiatus for what seems like a long while and I am utterly delighted to be the recipient of her first return to her gifted craft. I am rather fond of Servane and will admit again, I have missed her postal personality presence. Thank you very much my old friend, I love this card.  Be seeing you in the mail soon!    

1 comment: