Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Heeebee Post #55 - Wilma Duguay - Bonaventure, Quebec - Canada

Anybody that has spent anytime in the International Union of Mail Artists website, has certainly seen this glorious picture. The vibrant, ecstatic zeal of this Artist can easily be felt and seen here as she stands in front of a fabulous Heebee sunset. The fourth dimension can bring about the simple joy of life with it's awesome beauty.
It's off to Heebee Jeebeeland for Wilma as she stands willingly ready for her Trans-4D journey to Island Paradise. She also mentions "the Cotton Picker" in her note. She refers to my cool and imperious cat, which, even as I write this, is sleeping, loyally, in back of my keyboard. If you visit my page on the IUOMA website ( iuoma-network.ning.com/profile/TestTower) you will see me holding him.  Thanks so much Wilma for this great and inspirational  card.

No comments:

Post a Comment