Friday, June 4, 2010

Heebee Post #367 - William L. Philyaw (Collaboration with Test Tower) - Shawnee, Kansas - USA

William and I decided to collaborate once again and here is the result of our recent effort. We haven't worked together on a piece for quite a while and I am glad this worked out for us. Hopefully, we will be doing some more of these from time to time. I love working with this brilliant Artist - we seem to share a common vision. Thank you William! If you would like to see some of William's other work, check here: Not Art and here: Marconi News. I think this turned out rather well old boy!

2 comments:

  1. Test,
    It turned out great! Lets do it again, I believe
    its now your turn to start one.
    William

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting to work on that William - See ya soon my friend.

    ReplyDelete