Friday, June 25, 2010

Heebee Post #377 - Servane Morel - Brussels - Belgium

4th Dimension elements are much the same as their 3rd Dimension counterpart. The dynamics of these elements, however, can be quite different - as seen in this other-world vision of the elementary nature of things.
Servane is back on the Island to serve up one last effort of Heebeeness and it is a dandy! I love those super Artistamps that adorn the reverse side. Is that Servane herself on the right? Very nice! As she notes here, I will be initiating a new Mail Art call soon, but I think I should get a little closer to finishing the great task of documentation for the Heebee Jeebeeland project first. This will take me about a month I think (we'll see). Meanwhile, I'll see you in the mail my dear and thank you very much. Servane is a super Mail Artist and you can check her out here lettres d'aillures and here World Wonders of Mail Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment