Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Heebee Post #368 - The Shepherd - Weaverham, Cheshire - UK

I received this interesting looking calamity after answering a mail call for "Tea Time". This turned out to be quite a lively affair. 'Bake me a pie'! Ah yes, Tea Time can be frolicsome! On the reverse side of this card is written: "Thanks for taking Tea with me" - It was my pleasure.
Well, I must say, I have never heard of the 'Roundland' Stores before, but I would love to try one! Is this a chain of stores? 'United Eternal Network' - you don't hear that term too often these days and that is kind of sad. Anyway, a Fluxus buck that I will add onto and send out and a cool ATC.
Thank you very much for this lovely mail art package my dear Shepherd. It was quite nice taking tea with you and now you are here having fun in the Heebee Territories! Thanks again!

1 comment: