Saturday, June 12, 2010

Heebee Post #370 - Joey Patrickt - Oakland, California - USA

The Heebee Jungles are teeming with bounty hauling angels these days. Headed up by the Madonna looking foreman, the holy fruits and vegetables are seen gathered for the Heebee Fruitcake Plantation. The happy CEO of the operation grins as sales projections are up!
Joey was kind enough to send in three submissions to the 4th Dimension. The carrot bathers, seen above, stare idyllically into the 4-D landscape. "Unravel the mystery", one of the Island's current motifs, is posted just above the baths to provoke thought and wonder while at this fascinating facility.Welcome to the Heebee Territories Joey. I was born in Oakland and lived in the Bay Area for most of my life, so I am always happy to see folks from that area here. Heck, I even still wear my Oakland Raiders wristwatch! Thank you very much for these splendid submissions Joey - see you soon in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment