Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Heebee Post #455 - Cheryl Penn - Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal - South Africa

Cheryl returns to the Affair with a little "Alexander the Great" booklet project. Evidently Alexander wept when he discovered there was no more worlds to conquer. The premise of this project is that Alexander returns and comes to your neck of the woods to conquer your world. Eight pages required of 11 participants. Cheryl is master-minding the effort. Above is the open booklet displaying 2 of the pages. Nice work old girl! Although my 8 page portion isn't quite finished, I thought I might show a page from my addition. Kinda corny, but a lot of fun! I have 3 pages yet to go, so I'll need a day or so before I send mine off.
Cheryl has a lot of energy and is a busy Artist. I always admire the indefatigable, especially if the Art is well done. Cheryl really has it going on. Check out Cheryl Penn Artworks. Thank you very much and see you in the mail soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment