Monday, February 14, 2011

Heebee Post #540 - Katerina Nikoltsou - Thessaloniki - Greece

Katerina turns on the 'Love Light' at the Affair with this lovely "Affair to Remember" V-Day postcard. This is also actually part of 'Mail Art 365' - with a slight difference. This is for her #86 - which wasn't scheduled until Feb.24 - ten days from now! So, they are done (lovingly) in advance, but is that fair? Can you do 4 or 5 days of mail art 365 then rest for 4 or 5 days? I would say no way, but Katerina is my good friend, so what the heck!
Katerina is one of the very nicest folks you will meet in the world of Mail Art - now I feel as if I have slighted her. Didn't mean it like that, but I am curious to know if I am correct. Could someone leave a remark voicing their opinion on this matter? Anybody? Having said all that, let me add this: Thank you very much my dear Katerina - love the romantic card on V-Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment