Thursday, February 24, 2011

Heebee Post #550 - Beli Zlaticanin - Podrica - Montenegro

Nice to see Beli back and working his mojo at the Affair. I cannot help but to wonder if this is his home, adorned and festooned with wonderful and lovely framed Art! I am always intrigued and often puzzled by what the frame of mind might be in the creation of mail art. The enigmatic Beli creates these little mysteries - what does he mean and what is he all about? The Affair thinks about stuff like that!
In any event, it is certainly a festive occasion when Beli is here. Love this quirky envelope too, but if I didn't know Beli, I'm not certain I would know exactly where this came from. Anyway, I do know where it came from and something is on the way back to Montenegro soon. Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment