Thursday, November 3, 2011

Heebee Post #673 - RCBz - St. Clown, Minnesota - USA

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) can sure seem to be a soulless lot sometimes. I have had a bit of a scene with them myself. Ever heard of Behavior Detection Officers? Yep, they got 'em! Roy's lovely digital postcard smacks and shines with ridicule in his regard for the seemingly paranoid, TSA . Nice clinical feel to the examination.
I always enjoy Roy's work - his sense of humor is sharp and biting and very entertaining. Look how he has adorned the address side with a wonderful array of handsome, vintage U.S. postage stamps. Check out the cool 'Test Tower' in the "Voice of America" stamp at the bottom. Sweet! Thank you very much Roy. By the way, I must admit to some laziness. I have had about a dozen or so outgoing Mail Art works, finished with postage on them, just sitting and languishing on my Art bench for over a week! One of those is for you Roy. I'll get those out this afternoon - sorry about that - life have been a little tough on me lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment