Thursday, November 17, 2011

Heebee Post #678 - RCBz - St. Clown, Minnesota - USA

Roy's fantastically 'tongue in cheek' RCBz postage stamps are thought provoking and entertaining, not to mention that there is not a better digital artist doing mail art out there. He can really bring it ..and the well is deep!
I couldn't quite get the perfect scan for this exquisite artistamp, but just had to show a larger view of this wondrous beauty. I cannot help but to consider if this isn't Roy's response to Ryosuke Cohen's last "Brain Cell' edition. On any account, it is worth the extra look.
Thanks for the compliment Roy. I hope that I shall be a recipient for those, no doubt, brilliant stamp sheets. Also, love the 1972 "Skylab" stamp and the 1983, 20 cent "Intrepid". Grand postage indeed! Thank you very much Roy and I'll be seeing you soon in the mail old boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment