Thursday, December 22, 2011

Heebee Post #691 - D.C.Spaulding - Lomita, California - USA


Gangway! D.C. reports that the only way to save all of his mail art was to use a small bulldozer to relocate some of it to new creative developments around the property. Hey, I think I can see mine in that pile! How about you folks out there? - Is it difficult to throw away a collection of mail art?  I find it rather impossible and  I, like DC, will just have to resort to some drastic measures of saving things. This is hilarious DC - Get-R-Done!
Nice to see you back here DC - Happy Holidays to you and your family at the Jackalope  Preserve.   This is a great (as usual) card from the well recognized style of the veteran mail artist DC. I have a lovely collection of his cards from years past and this one is a beauty! I like that artistamp that goes with his theme here too.  I'm sending a Holiday Fluxus card to you tomorrow old friend. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment