Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Heebee Post #696 - Norbert Koczorski - Diepolz - Germany

 A festive Yuletide greeting from Norbert plays upon the glory of expense to satisfy the noble notion of Christmas!
 Norbert's "Working Worlds" mail art call documentation for his showing in Sweden.  This is a four page (A4) booklet that is nicely fashioned with photos from the event as well as all the participants.
 I have exchanged a few things with Norbert but did not realize he had a mail call. I wish I would have known, so I could have been part of the fun as well as on this fabulous list of artists.  Ah well, next time.
Thanks Norbert, I love well made documentation - I am working on the Fluxus Affair documentation just now myself - It takes forever and is a mountain of work - so usually I have respect and admiration (if done properly) for it. See ya in the mail old chum.

No comments:

Post a Comment