Thursday, September 26, 2013

Heebee Post #1050 - Theo Nelson - Calgary, Alberta - Canada

 And so, the Autumn Equinox passes and the happy, capricious days of Summer are eclipsed by the foliage altering Autumn. Theo commemorates this seasonal phenomenon with this austere, yet vibrant depiction of a Canadian Fall in all it's gloriously encompassing  transformation. Theo takes an entertaining liberty with his use of striking colors in this stroll through the countryside.
I must admit, I have had this card on my desk for a while - it just didn't seem like the right time to reveal it, until after the Equinox (Sept. 21, north of the equator).  Theo's poem feels pretty good, especially if your favorite season is Autumn, like me.  Thanks for another of your astute observations Theo and see ya in the mail!  Theo Nelson's Whimsy and Colour.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here is great. . I know something about this same information, to know you can click here

    reverse osmosis
    bottled water

    ReplyDelete