Monday, December 16, 2013

Heebee Post #1066 - Kit Gonzales-Moore - Edgewood, New Mexico - USA

 It has been quite a while since Kit has visited Heebee Jeebeeville and once again she rings the bells of the 4th Dimension - this time with the classy sleaze of  a dreadful immortal.  As the popular genre of Vampires grows - so, evidently, does the convenience of their feeding habits. Superbly drawn by the clever artist  - and I must make special note of that intrepid tattoo - "Live Forever" - perfect! She sure captures the sultriness of this Vampyrette nicely as she pauses, satisfyingly, from her ghastly imbibing.





I am always into personalized rubber stamping cancellations - Giving the art that official sense of important postal business.

I have missed Kit's special brand of charming chaos and am certainly delighted to find her entertaining work in my mail box. Thank you very much Kit - glad to be reconnected with you - let's have some fun exchanges and so, see ya in the mail my entrancing friend.

1 comment:

  1. i am Mrs cherry Johnson from CANADA,i want to testify of the good word of dr nakweta in my life,i lost my husband to a prostitute who vow to take him away from me by all means.
    i was confused never to know what to do until this faithful day a friend of mine called me that there is a man who can solve my problem immediately,i contacted him and he told me that my husband will come begging on his knees believe it or not on that same day he promise me my husband came to the house after 48 h0urs begging me to accept him back,so whatever your situation may look lik just email him dr.nakwetaspellcaster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete