Friday, July 2, 2010

Heebee Post #381 - William L. Philyaw / Test Tower (collaboration) - Shawnee, Kansas - USA

The Kaiser's mysterious girlfriend is another combined effort by William and myself. Check out the delightful components: Danger, international intrigue, romance and .......espionage? A nice package for an Armchair Adventure. I am really enjoying the occasional collaboration with William. It is a treat when our separate universes connect and ignite!
Once again William has adorned his card and envelope with a gorgeous vintage assortment of super Spanish and American stamps.
Thanks very much for all the fun I have working with you on these luscious postcards William. Can't wait to do another - actually, would like to see a whole set of these on my wall. Anybody else interested in collaboration? Let me know. William's fine work can be found here: Marconi News and his Mail Art site here: Addressee. Thank again my friend - see you in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment