Saturday, July 17, 2010

Heebee Post #389 - Kiera Pannell - Reading, Berkshire - UK

"Oh Hemlock, I do not want"! A good idea indeed. Isn't that how Socrates died? Hemlock street is just two streets over from my home. If I drive down that street it is usually a short-cut, but it is a smaller street with kids. I just know that the next time I pass by it, guess what I'll be saying to myself (en Francais). I hope I can forget this, I go by there all the time!
I met Kiera at the IUOMA site the same day I received this spooky postcard in the mail 2 days ago. She had just become a member. Odd things happen in the Mail Art world and they are usually a lot of fun. I like the peaceful menace of Kiera's card - welcome to the 4th Dimension my new friend. She has an entertaining drawing and mail art site to visit: This Is Art. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad that you liked the postcard! Your response to it made me laugh - I had never considered that it might be menacing. I just thought it was funny to have some unseen person winging about how they just didn't feel like taking hemlock.

    ReplyDelete