Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Heebee Post #435 - PC (Tic Tac) - Starnburg - Germany

I have had this exquisite little art booklet from Patrizia for nearly two weeks, but until now, no battery for the camera. This is a remarkable little 3-d cover zine "Once in a Red Moon". Although PC packaged it very thoughtfully, it still required a bit of unbending by it's new owner.
Some of the great pages found inside. This little booklet has a happy aura to it as does it's creator PC. She is definitely one of the nicest and clever Mail Artists and a pleasure to know - and her art is fabulous!
Glad you are here, on the Affair PC. I enjoyed that little zine very much. I'm still working on something to send for her Mail Art Call: "Message in Bottle". I'll solve what to send very soon my friend. Thank you very much and see you in the mail!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much Test for your generous words...your projects are always inspiring and cool as the comments you write along.
    I'll review my optimistic packaging, sorry..you did quite a good job restauring it, though! Feel free to glue the eye back on the metal bit or let it free to wander...it is a curious eye.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete