Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Heebee Post #702 - RCBz - St. Clown, Minnesota - USA

 An entertaining display of disturbing Clowns of which can be found in the United States Senate and the U.S. House of Representatives. If I am not mistaken, that would be Senator Mitch McConnell on the right and Ex-Congressman Anthony Weiner on the left.  More than a little creepy, puppetry, such as this, has always given me the creeps - and knowing that Washington D.C. is packed with them is getting difficult to live with. I like the card Roy - a lot!

Addendum :  Since posting the above, I have been corrected by the artist as to the identity of the puppet figure on the left. None other than the Speaker of the House: John Boehner! Which, would make more sense. Now, it is much easier to understand Roy's disposition regarding the GOP.
I must say, in answer to the question posed above, that Heebee Jeebeeland does not have clowns such as the ones displayed on your postcard. Our clowns are of a much more encouraging spirit and actually get a lot of things done here. Love your biting sarcasm Roy - who does it better? The card, as much as I like it, still gives me the creeps - I'll see you accordingly, in the mail! And get a load of the three 3 cent 1950's vintage U.S. postal beauties! They are magnificent as a set - 1956, 1958, 1957, respectively. Splendid little addition Roy!

No comments:

Post a Comment