Thursday, January 26, 2012

Heebee Post #711 - I'm a Super Hero I can like fly and shit - Iowa City, Iowa - USA

 As Valentine's Day approaches, I'm a Super Hero returns to show that his heart is in the right place with this  rather tenderly appealing postcard. A study in abstract affection by one of the more prolific mail artists currently working.
 One of the Super Hero's many projects.  He must work tirelessly,  just by the sheer amount of projects he has going.  But he always manages to monitor them nicely.
Thanks for showing us the Love Super Duper - I am always into that theme. I am working on my 2012 Valentine card just now and I will be sending a few of them out very soon. As for the Junkus project: my house is rather like a museum - so, shouldn't be difficult to comply with that mail call. See you in the Mail my Super friend. I'm a Super Hero Mail Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment