Sunday, January 29, 2012

Heebee Post #716 - Bruno Chiarlone - Cairo Montenotte - Savona - Italy

 I love to see work from this good natured, long time magical mail artist. This is a gorgeous card that takes the envelope to you from a distant place and culture. It is not warm, but not unfriendly, just artistically inviting, a feature that I admire greatly. And check out that sweet Cavellini artistamp! Love this card.
I have seen Bruno's work everywhere online and he is one of my favorite mail artists. Another artistamp on the reverse side shows Bruno posing with his tongue exposed - typical Bruno antics! Happy New Year my friend. I hope to get an exchange going with this talented artist. Thank you very much Bruno - will get something off to you quite soon. Bruno Chiarlone Mail Art. Also here at the IOUMA: Bruno Chiarlone IUOMA page.

No comments:

Post a Comment