Monday, March 1, 2010

Heebee Post # 281 - Stan Askew - Pasadena, CA - USA

The new Heebee show classic "Playing for Jesse" is now being performed live on the Confuse-A-Tron Lounge stage and it is real rollicking western fun for the entire family. Guns, fiddles and Rodeo Queens - Yessir, a special round-up is in store for Cowboy enthusiasts of all ages here in the 4th Dimension!
Stan is a familiar celebrity here on the Island and always has great postcards and this one doesn't disappoint. The Jesse on this card really looks like she means business and is probably quite a handful of trouble if she so desires. Thank you very much my friend. Stan has quite a collection of his beautiful postcards here: Photo Askew.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Test & Cotton Picker,
    I did send you mailart on Dec. 16 and I guess it hasn't arrived yet. I have quit iuoma but I intend to keep in touch with my iuoma friends.

    I hope you are well.

    AmitiƩs, Wilma

    ReplyDelete