Saturday, March 20, 2010

Heebee post #297 - Art Tower (Gunter Schwind) - Aschaffenburg - Germany

Dear Cousin Arty returns to the 4th Dimension jungles with these sporting "Mail Art Matters" IUOMA artistamps with himself outfitted in a noble looking Heebee helmet. (This helmet is only available for those who have actually visited the 4th Dimension in person). Yes, Gunter has been a guest here and according to him, he shall return around September. The Island is greatly anticipating the reuniting of the two Towers. Nice Artistamps featuring handsome depictions of Cousin Arty as he queries "How are you"? I am doing well my friend. Spring is starting to hold me under it's spell and I am almost giddy over it. Island life, here in the 4th Dimension, is just luscious in the Springtime. Wish you were here. Check out what has been entertaining Gunter's Mail Box. Thank you my super cousin - can't wait till you are back in the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment