Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Heebee Post #282 - Wilma Duguay - Bonaventure - Canada

Nice to be greeted by Mail Artist Wilma Duguay and her friendly Shetland Sheepdogs. Hi there! Nice to see you are having fun with your handsome companions. Are those really yours? Bonaventure sure looks like a nice place and yes, of course those "Funsters" are allowed here on the Island.
Thank you very much my friend. Thanks for not being a stranger to the 4th and it is nice to see your smiling face back on the Island. Find her Mail Art collection regarding the Sea here: The Sea exhibition.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Test,
    Yes,these are my dogs. Unfortunately, they have been euthanized for many years. I couldn't look at their pictures for years because I missed them so very much. That is the reason why I have pictures of Cotton Picker, Chloe (Stan Askew), Enzo (Denis Charmot. Now I have pictures of Ren and Harley on my kitchen wall along with your pets. I don't think I'll ever get over the emotional pain of not having them. Since I now live in an apartment, I'm not allowed pets...too bad!!!

    You've got some super mailart here in the 4th Dimension.

    I promise to send more mailart especially since the Olympics are over.

    AmitiƩs, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't the Olympics fantastic? I love the area it was in near Vancouver. I am only a couple of hundred miles away, but duty called - I couldn't go. I sure wanted to though and I watched on television every night. I liked it all, especially the figure skating and the speed skaters! Apolo Ohno - Yeah! The Cotton Picker slept through most of it though. Darn that Cotton Pickin' Kitten!

    ReplyDelete