Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Heebee Post #514 - Diane Keys - Elgin, Illinois - USA

The Affair is happy to announce the arrival of Diane and this fabulous postcard. This is really a beauty and has the feel and appeal of an odd, yet meaningful historic document. It's smooth leathery texture and finely layered chaos is wonderful as an important relic!
Diane has addressed this card to myself and "CP". That would be the Cotton Picker she is referring to - my ever present cat that she saw me with on my IUOMA page. He is one smart and tough hombre. Diane says "What's a cat without a little scrap in 'em"? I like her thinking on that. I also have "Kitten Pickin" a younger cat, that looks identical to him (no relation though) and they are both trouble! Thank you very much for this splendid card and you shall be seeing me in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment