Saturday, May 19, 2012

Heebee Post #765 - Servane Morel - Brussels - Belgium

 Ladies and Gentlemen, let me tell ya about some great news: Servane is back in the mail art business! This well known and beloved mail artist has been on some kind of hiatus for a long while, but now has returned to duty.  No doubt, much to the delight of her adoring colleagues of the genre and I am surely one of those. Here, in this great example of her splendid technique, she brings a "Specimen" to to live in Heebee Jeebeeland. A fine place for it my dear!
Wow, did this large 5" x 7" postcard make me smile broadly! I missed Servane dreadfully and I expect I was not alone by a long shot. I am ecstatic she is back in her good form, having renewed her interest in the art form she is so terrific in. She is the song of the morning light that shines on my post box!  Wanna see some killer imaginative mail art? Check her worthy site: Lettres D'Ailleurs.  Glad your back Servane, will send something soon to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment