Friday, May 25, 2012

Heebee Post #767 - Fleur Helsingor - Oakland, California - USA

 It is always a pleasure to have Fleur visiting Heebee Jeebeeland with her entertaining 'receiver participation' mini-projects. This one arrived tucked nicely inside a clear plastic envelope, mystifying me as to it's carefully folded 'project prize' inside.
 Upon unfolding the neat little package, I was greeted with the instructions to "Your own World". At this point, I was intrigued (as usual) to find out just what the heck was inside. Fleur is talented in many ways regarding mail art and you just never can tell what is next with this delightful artist.
Behold! "My own world" unfolded and assembled.  Fleur is from my native Oakland and so I recognize the territory. I usually don't miss the S.F. Bay Area, but when she puts on one of these 'shows', I find myself longing a bit for the old stomping grounds. Wonderfully done dear Fleur, thank you very much! I guess I shall always love that area - See ya in the mail my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment