Sunday, July 28, 2013

Heebee Post #1029 - Russell Manning - Dallas, Texas - USA

 I very recently (2 days ago) became acquainted with the fabulously dangerous "Hit Girl". I ran across her at about 3:00 AM - I was working at my art desk and she was on the Independent Film Channel. I must admit, I was deeply impressed and so, can understand where Russell's wonderful hero worship card is coming from.  Her image, adorned in pen and ink action decoration, is strangely adorable.



Corny movies, such as this one, is not my favorite form of entertainment by a long shot but, I have to say, I got a kick out of this one. In fact, I was cheering her on. I took this movie poster off the Web to show more of her ominous glory. Great kid!
I haven't seen Russell around Heebee Jeebeeland for quite a while. Nice to have you back old boy and in total agreement with the cool status of our shared new hero girl. See ya in the mail my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment