Saturday, May 29, 2010

Heebee Post #363 - William L. Philyaw - Shawnee, Kansas - USA

Oh the beautiful and astonishing panorama of the vast Heebee Territories - especially when seen from a bird's eye view. Flying has never been easier in the 4th Dimension with the new Outboard Headgear. Simple to operate and a nice strapless snug fit - Yes, the entire family can be now be airborne! A 4-D exclusive!
I really love postage from countries that no longer exist - such as that French Equatorial Africa stamp seen above. Sometimes that's all it takes to embark on an armchair adventure for me!
William's lovely array of vintage U.S. postage is a sight in itself! Yes, I remember these fondly, except for the 'Ike' stamp - can't recall that one - but, forgive me here, "I like Ike". It is always a fine day in the 4th when William drops in with his spectacular brand of imagination charged Mail Art. Thanks my old friend. You can find William's collection of MA here: Addressee and also his own awesome work: Marconi News. William and I are doing some collaborating and will have something to show here very soon (I am working on that right now).

No comments:

Post a Comment