Friday, February 3, 2012

Heebee Post #719 - RCBz - St. Clown, Minnesota - USA

 This poor Baseball rookie is playing 'Left Out'. Nobody hits 'em where he is sitting. This is interesting that Roy is even considering Baseball when the start of the season is so far away (April). I share your anticipation my friend - I am a huge fan of the noble game. I know it is difficult for those living outside the U.S.A. to have  an appreciation for this American pastime, but folks, it got under my skin a long time ago and I am a nut for it!
Roy includes the 'Rookies lament' with some keen ad libbing. The construction of this postcard is well done too.I remember that cool set of Baseball stamps of which ol' Rogers Hornsby is a part of (see above). Thanks very much Roy. I'll have to send over something sporting to you. See ya soon in the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment