Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Heebee Post #737 - Lotro Poku (Lothar Trott) - Zurich - Switzerland

 Who is who? Indeed! Mail Art mischief! The above began as the back side of a decorated envelope I had sent to Lotro. He has altered the Heebee Jeebeeland one peso bill and gloriously returned it for me to alter it further and send it back - a sort of add and pass between just Lotro and myself. I love this kind of shared art.
 The reverse side of the card has Lotro lamenting a bit in his note regarding the increasingly growing prices on everything. I sure can relate. Ugh! Also: The Graf Zeppelin adornments are really cool. Thanks very much for the interesting postcard.
 Also sent was another envelope that contained the above little Documentation booklet (Doku #6). Below is some of the work shown in the handsome and nicely put together 'Docubook'.
 A great mix of artists - this looks super Lotro!
 Another vibrant group of artists - Hey, there's my stuff!
It is always fun to receive work from Lotro Poku. We have a pretty good exchange going on and have had a lot of fun between us in the mail. I tip my hat to you Lotro - great mail art! I sent something to you earlier today. Cheers old boy, Test

No comments:

Post a Comment