Saturday, March 31, 2012

Heebee Post #749 - William L. Philyaw - Shawnee, Kansas - USA

 Exquisitely exacto-cut original postcard from experienced Mail Artist W.L. Philyaw popped through the Inter-Dimensional highway to Heebee Jeebeeland to take a few snaps while on holiday.
 The reverse side of William's card, "Flex", came adorned with the beautiful Russian postage stamp of a G-Force centrifuge for their space program. You really must admire the Russians for their commitment to space habitation and exploration. And I love that little "Fluxus girl" too!
I think I can remember William explaining to me how he came to have such an illustrious collection of  unused vintage postage stamps, but it is an unclear memory.  Ex-Post office?  Hmm. Anyway, he sure puts on a show with some beauties that I haven't seen in decades. Like that 1972 8 cent Peace Corps stamp. Thank you very much, my friend and see you in the mail very soon. You can find William here: Addressee.

No comments:

Post a Comment