Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Heebee Post #745 - Brent Leopold - Camp Hill, Pennsylvania - USA

 Brent returns with a packet of oddities and mail calls and self portraits. The above A4 sized show-card gives us a peek into the different aspects of Brent's personality. It's kind of spooky in there.
 Hail, hail the gang's all here. A chummy bunch of teenage zombies (so popular this year), a decent pooch and funny bear that reminds me of  Stanley Owsley (Bear). I hope everybody can read the mail calls that also appear on the sheet. Click on it to make bigger?
 This gal makes me think she is the subject of the song "Jane says" by Jane's Addiction: "I'm done with Sergio. He treats me like a rag doll". And "I'm gonna kick tomorrow".  Life can be pretty sad if you let go of it. Jane is proof - Heroin is dirty.
Found Art mail call.
It's been a long while since Brent has visited Heebee Jeebeeland. He certainly has a lot of fun with weirdness and it is entertaining for us too - although his work may be a bit melancholy. Come on Brent , Cheer up! I'm sending you something that I hope will get you grinning again. See you in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment