Thursday, April 15, 2010

Heebee Post #322 - Jennifer Zoellner - St. Petersburg, Florida - USA

This visual feast of Mail Art finesse arrived this morning festooned with interesting Artistamps (always a touch of class). A super highlight is the light hearted "Wanted for Mail Art Fraud" stamp featuring an adorable Jenn sporting a campy mustache. And check out the wicked fun U.S. Postage! Super 4-D appeal!
I sure like the initial look of this Add & Pass - Just me and JZ so far - I'm sending it on to some unsuspecting soul after I first finish another copy to make a cool scientific postcard from it for my own collection. It's been a while since Jennifer has visited the 4th Dimension Territories and her arrival here has sparked off a festive mood among the Locals. Her "South Fluxus" sticker is great: "One pill and you are in Floridada. Please enjoy irresponsibly"! Nice! Thank you very much my old friend. She runs the popular Mail and Sketch 2010 and Ur Toy Story" MA site.

2 comments: