Friday, April 16, 2010

Heebee Post #324 - Gik Juri - Pushkino - Moscow Area - Russia

Juri's Dadahomeya Kit #4 project involves creating a sort of elaborate fantasy state - Dadahomeya - complete with a postcard from that domain. He explains a history of this above in his very informative Mini-Fluxus Kit -Manifesto. The character on the Artistamp is called "Heebee Jeebee". Boy, did he come to the right place!
Welcome to the 4th Dimension Juri. Glad Heebee Jeebee could make it to Heebee Jeebeeland! Love the Dadahomeya Republic logo too. I have to confess that I received this interesting Fluxus Kit about a month ago by registered mail. I put it aside in a special place to attend to it promptly - ugh - and forgot until I found it today! For that I must apologize - and to make up for it, I will send a special package of fun in return. Thank you very much Juri. See ya in the mail.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one that loses things like these in one's own desmesne..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Test Tower!

    Gik Juri

    ReplyDelete