Friday, March 4, 2011

Heebee Post #555 - Karen Champlin (Art Nation) - Highland Park, Illinois - USA

A visit to the Affair by Karen includes this set of gorgeously cryptic ATC's. I love the juxtapositioning of various informations - they are like little info-traffic signs.
I really enjoyed the enthusiasm Karen's very brief note conveyed: "Hi Test - Let's trade"! That joy for the medium is infectious! Something from my end of the deal will be in the mail tomorrow!
"Art Nation", quoth the Raven. This set of fine ATC's is a good example of Karen's superb work. I have seen her work in various places, but this is the first I have seen in person. Very nice.
Thank you very much my new friend. If anyone would like to see more of Karen's beautiful and thoughtful work, it is here: Art Nation. Great stuff - See you in the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment