Saturday, April 9, 2011

Heebee Post #578 - Frips - Gent - Belgium

I have long been an admirer of Frip's block prints and carving techniques, and have a tidy collection of them, but this has to be my favorite. As far as the Fluxus Affair theme, whatever that is, this is graceful and magnificent! I am crazy for it.
I couldn't help adding some 'Bad Girl' to this vintage looking, but just starting out 'add and pass'. I also added the "Posta Insecta" cancellation mark to give the document a more obscure, tropical disease appeal.
More of Frips charming prints and ATCs. The handsome envelope (below) was quite a bundle.
Thank you very much my old friend. That terrific pair of Fluxus dancers is just beautiful and just the right vibe for the Affair. This is #3 out of 10 cards made - 9 other lucky folks out there! Frips Mail Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment