Friday, March 1, 2013

Heebee Post #951 - Ed Buddz Buado - Chicago, Illinois - USA

 It has been a long while since Ed Buddz has visited Heebee Jeebee Island - 4 years to be exact.  I am so glad to see he, apparently, is still in the windy city, doing quite well.  His postcard is actually a declaration of exhibition for his drawings and paintings. The postcard is both handsome and quirky - an appropriate advertisement for the show and I mean that in a good way. I can't believe 4 years has gone by since we have been graced with any of his work.
 This was the Ed's last Heebee Jeebee effort, April 2009 (Post #63).  You can get a sense of the unusual spirit in which Ed works in.  In this case, Perfect Voodoo Lounge!  I love this piece.
Nice to have you back again Ed. I wish I was going to your show, since I am a fan. I still don't have a proper address for you Ed. I would like to send something. Let me know, if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment