Sunday, August 18, 2013

Heebee Post #1035 - Lotro Poku (Lothar Trott) - Zurich - Switzerland

 Lotro's  'wanted' poster cleverly hides the visage of the subject that is the one actually 'wanted' - Therefore rendering the 'wanted' person uncatchable. Huh? Wild West Dada is a splendid departure of summertime whimsy and I really would like to explore this notion further.  Nice enigmatic stuff from Pokuland!





Lothar's self portrait artistamps are always a gas and he is quite prolific in his own creative universe  - I have quite an assortment of the well known Fluxist's works and it is always apparent to me that an enormous amount of love for the genre is being enjoyed by him.

I might also mention that Lotro's good nature, zeal and peculiar humor has been a real spirit booster for me over the years.  Thanks Lotro and see you in the mail my old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment