Monday, August 26, 2013

Heebee Post #1040 - Nico Van Hoorn - Nijmegen - The Netherlands

 Very kind of Nico to provide this soothing, "Happy Tonic" visage for the troubled minds of the International Mail Art Universe. Very nicely served up as well.  Well, I know a cup or two will go down well here in Heebee Jeebeeland.  In fact, I'd probably be glugging it down with the thirst intensity of a sober person at an Oakland Raiders tailgate party.  Yes, another glass of the tender offering please!




I love any of the many commemorative artistamps depicting the 25th anniversary of IUOMA.

I hadn't been to Nico's Mail Art site for a while and so I was surprised to find it declared inactive since Apri - although, he also says he is still , obviously, sending out stuff. Sorry to see that intelligent site done for.  Thanks for the card and that refreshing cool "Happy Tonic".. Nico Van Hoorn Mail Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment