Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Heebee Post #817 - Jean-Pierre Comes - Limoges - France


This gorgeous creation from Jean-Pierre just will not let your eyes wander away from it. Like a sneaky glimpse of a woman in her shower stall - I can't help but to be reminded of Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho" shower scene. I hope this one doesn't end quite as badly. This is very interesting work.
Here, on the reverse side, Jean-Pierre offers some philosophic advice on how to transform from a classic worldly type A personalty to a more easy going, less stress filled type B. I like the "Le temps qui passe" (passing time) rubber stamped clock that precipitated JP's thought process. I also am liking the monogram on the right. It says "L Ete" (The Summer).  Thank you very much Jean-Pierre. Great card! I'll be sending you something interesting as well. See you in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment