Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Heebee Post #821 - Viviana Cernjul - Buenos Aires - Argentina

 It sure looks like Viviana has a lot of fun while creating Arte Correro (Mail Art)  with all kinds of mixed media.  The entertaining components make for a festive atmosphere. Feel the fun?
 A happy declaration of acknowledgement to the joy of Mail Art.
 Viviana drew this unpleasant fellow. I can only hope that "X" is meant as a target on the skanky rascal. Sorry folks, I just don't dig rats! And I don't know why I call him Gerald!
 Viv included this vibrant 2" square; which seemed to me like a tiny universe of color and action
Very nice looking traveling outfit for this large decorated envelope. The packet is adorned with beautiful first rate Argentine postage stamps.   It was a delight to yank this out of my post box - Thank you very much. By the way, I sent you something today as well. Happy Mail! Find her popular site here: Mail Art for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment